Tandem hang-glider for sale

Items For Sale & Wanted
ian home

Tandem hang-glider for sale

Post by ian home »

Hi All,
I've just received this email concerning maybe a Wills Wing glider for sale, judging by the photo tag. If you're interested contact the seller directly:

Anyone interested in getting hold of a great hang glider? With approx. 200 hrs since new in 2006, its been kept fully rigged in a dry, dark 40ft container, 90% of the time. I have been offering tandems by aerotow from Damysn Hall in Essex. Decided its probably time to move onto new things having lost my airfield hangerage.
Its in great condition, and would make a great addition to any school or club. Can be flown off the hill dual, or off a runway on three wheels behind a tug. I have flown it very little in the last couple of years.
Outstanding performance and a beauty to fly. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to offer tandems or even someone who is looking for a top of the range solo glider.
Anyone interested should drop me an email and I'll forward more photos and prrice information. Also have 5 harnesses for passengers ranging from small to large, and a dual parachute.

Tel: 07710-464828 or email office@learn-to-fly.co.uk
Cheers
Ian MacAdam
Hang gliding from wingtip.bmp
Hang gliding from wingtip.bmp
WW70 002uk.jpg
WW70 002uk.jpg