Pg harness wanted

Items For Sale & Wanted
KeithColder

Re: Pg harness wanted

Post by KeithColder »

Bookshop wrote:Simon,thankyou very much I'll email you. Keith **** off you **** . :)
I can't believe who you could reject such a kind offer. My uncle had already sprayed it orange (and even covered in sheep s**t to match your flying clothes in both colour and smell)............
So ungrateful!
Bookshop

Post by Bookshop »

Simon,thankyou very much I'll email you. Keith **** off you **** . :)
KeithColder

Post by KeithColder »

Bookshop wrote:Hi has anyone gota cheap harness, large or xl, they'd. Like to sell. Mynes had it. Thanks Pete.
HI Pete,
My uncle has a commode my late auntie used. As it already has the seating position fine tuned for your flying style would it be a viable project to convert this to a harness?
(She had a big R's so I think it is large)
SimonA

Post by SimonA »

Bookshop wrote:Hi has anyone gota cheap harness, large or xl, they'd. Like to sell. Mynes had it. Thanks Pete.
Hello Pete
I have a cult XC which has 5 flights on it,
I think it is a large but will check when I get home, If you are not in a rush as I wont get back to the UK until 9th May.
If you are interested email me at simon.atherton@polarcuscrew.com I live near Northwich so not too far from Chester area.
Cheers
Simon
Bookshop

Pg harness wanted

Post by Bookshop »

Hi has anyone gota cheap harness, large or xl, they'd. Like to sell. Mynes had it. Thanks Pete.