Wanted - Ambitious beginners wing and kit

Items For Sale & Wanted
KeithColder

Post by KeithColder »

hi Simon & Graham, and everyone else who has made deals available.
I have passed the info on to Neil who is as keen as mustard. He is waiting for confirmation of his holiday booking before getting the kit.
I guess he wil have to make a move in the next 2 weeks if he wants to get to grips with the gear before going.
Cheers,
Keith
gcummins

Post by gcummins »

Copied from Derbyshire mag:-
Ozone Mojo 2(medium) Harness & KIt
Reluctant sale. Less than 25hrs, wooddey valley peak 2 harness(L). Gin one reserve, Brauniger iq one vario, radio, carry sac , compass, crispi boots(41), Large long term storage sac. Ozone rucksack. Kit can be purchased separately. PRICE £1900ONO Call John on 07982242601 or 0161 449 8954.

Hi Keith, this gear belongs to someone I trained with- he has genuinely done less than 25hrs on it and he bought it all new in 2007 I think- He is having to give up due to injury
simonw

Post by simonw »

I have a Supair Profeel XC harness which is up for grabs. Let me know if you're interested. There always seem to be some complete kits in the Derbyshire club - classifieds might be listed on their site.
KeithColder

Wanted - Ambitious beginners wing and kit

Post by KeithColder »

Hi - I have a friend who is looking for a complete package to carry out his CP this autumn overseas.
A DHV 1 or 1/2 with all up capability of 100kg. Harness + wing. A reserve would be a bonus.
If anyone has a suitable package please let me know.
Cheers,
Keith
01244 374996