simonw

Post by simonw »

Yes, I'll give you a ring tonight.
stevehogan

advance front pod/parachute holder from your list

Post by stevehogan »

Hi Simon,

is this still up for grabs?

Please call me on 07973 469013 to confirm.

Cheers,

Steve Hogan.
Steve Hogan
Senior Coach NWHG&PG Club
Mobile 07973469013
simonw

Post by simonw »

Forgot I also have an Advance rucksack which goes with the wing - free to wing-buyer.
simonw

Having a clear out - garage is getting full

Post by simonw »

Is anyone interested in the following gear I no longer use and is cluttering up the garage?

Sup Air Profeel XC harness - have been using it this year - underseat reserve compartment - adjustable hanging height and all the usual bits to fiddle with - storage for rucksack, fleece, bottle of water but not a large lunchbox hence £60

Advance Axess cross-braced harness - light and quite new but note it is cross-braced and also tricky to set up in my view - does not have integral reserve container - good for top2bottoms when little wind, jumping into light thermals when no decent wind - done a couple of miles and nice red colour - fitted with hole and home-made pouch for platypus and the like £100

Advance front-mounted reserve holder with integral instrument compartment - £40

Advance Alpha 3 24m2 paraglider (the ones with ears) - blue and yellow - DHV 1 - 2002 I think, many good flights, two tiny patches where gorse had a go at it - everything else perfect £350

I would be interested in part-exchange for a vario with more than 2 volume levels (loud and too loud)!